Jesus told his followers to ‘go and make disciples’. This is exactly what he had been doing over the time of his ministry on earth. He extended 6 invitations in the process –
1. Come & see: experience who he is – eating, sharing and healing.
2. Follow me: he invited them into relationship.
3. Become ‘fishermen’: participate with him in kingdom ministry.
4. Take up ‘the cross’: engage in upside down cruciform selfless living.
5. Receive the Spirit: be anointed with his presence – with and in us.
6. Go & make disciples: multiply.